Our Tray Swing-out features a flat platform with a rail on three sides to secure items like coolers and load-out cases. The storage area measures 24.5” x 15.5” to support popular coolers like the Yeti Tundra 45. This accessory features a secondary hitch receiver that allows you to mount a hitch accessory to the swing-arm like a bike rack.
Dissent Swing-out System
The Dissent Swing-out system is the most innovative swing-arm solution on the market today. It was developed to withstand the toughest trails yet be user-friendly and easy-to-use. The key to a good swing-arm design is to make it rigid enough so it doesn’t shake or rattle off-road. We found that standard steel tubing was insufficient in it’s rigidity or too heavy so we designed our swing-arm to strike the perfect balance of weight and rigidity. Through many iterations and testing we landed on our current swing-arm design that has been fitted to hundreds of Land Cruisers across the U.S.A.
- Easy-open, gently push the arm forward and it unlatches with ease
- Slam-shut design: push it closed and it auto-latches, It’s that easy
- Dual shear hinge allows for a narrower bumper profile over a traditional weld-in spindle
- Gas strut assisted, ensures they never unintentionally close
- Tested off-road to be free of unwanted shakes and rattles
- All swing-outs can be fitted passenger or driver side
- Land Cruiser swing-outs fit: LC80/100/200 & GX 470