Our GX 470 Modular Rear Bumper is made from 3/16" steel plate (with 1/2" recovery points), available with a drop 2" hitch receiver or a hitch-less ultra-high clearance version. Dual swings will block the factory reverse lights so we offer two different lighting solutions.
Our optional swing-out accessories and dual sheer hinge design really set us ahead of the pack when it comes to ease of use and reliability. The dual shear hinge makes a more rigid swing-arm that doesn’t rattle and requires less space, making for a higher clearance bumper.
The swing-outs are truly easy-open and even easier to close with our slam-shut design. They are gas strut assisted so they'll never close on you and we have fitted these to hundreds of Land Cruisers across the United States so you can explore with confidence.
- Supports dual swing arms, can be run with no swing arms or just one
- Fits all Dissent Land Cruiser swing arm accessories
- Optional 2" Hitch Receiver
- Integrated 1/2" steel recovery points
- Trailer Plug Relocation spot (may require splicing)
- Optional combo lights (Stop/turn/reverse) or Rigid Ignite reverse kit
- Swing-outs are truly easy-open requiring little force to unlatch, gas strut assisted so they'll never close on you, and they auto-latch when you slam them shut
- Dual shear hinge makes a more rigid swing-arm that doesn’t rattle and requires less space making for a higher clearance bumper
- 100% designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
- Comes with high-quality Grade 8/Grade 10.9 hardware kit
- Swing-outs are sold separately
Requires removal of factory air suspension compressor and some minor trimming to the body and cleanup of the rear cross member. We do consider this bolt-on, all the cutting required is pretty minimal. The exhaust hanger for the rear resonator needs to be relocated or an overland-style exhaust is required.
Tow Hitch Rating
Being a low-volume manufacturer it is not feasible for us to test our rear bumpers with a tow hitch receiver against SAE J684 specifications. While we strive to design our products to meet or exceed the load capacities of the factory vehicle, towing a trailer on public roads is done at your own risk and we cannot make any claims about the legality or suitability of doing so. We cannot provide any recommendations on capacity.