Class-leading ground clearance and departure angles with super-strong aluminum construction that won’t tip the scales on the already-heavy 200-series Land Cruiser. While the primary bodies of our Modular Rear Bumper are made of ¼” 5052 Aluminum to save weight, we reinforce the frame in several spots with ¼” steel brackets and stiffeners. While the outward-facing ½” steel recovery points integrate seamlessly into our aluminum/steel hybrid design.
Internally reinforced and gusseted to provide superior strength without having to use heavy gauge plate, it’s the engineering behind this bumper that really makes it shine. Engineered to distribute load throughout the entire bumper, away from the weld joints, and channel the force to the frame. The modular design not only offers excellent adjustability during installation but it also improves functionality and aesthetics. Since the rear bumper wings slide on from the side of the vehicle (versus a one-piece bumper that has to be slid on from the rear) we are able to close off and reinforce the bumper at the wheel well more effectively. Not only does this strengthen the bumper it also limits debris from collecting inside the bumper.
Our optional swing-out accessories and dual sheer hinge design really set us ahead of the pack when it comes to ease of use and reliability. The dual shear hinge makes a more rigid swing-arm that doesn’t rattle and requires less space, making for a higher clearance bumper.
The swing-outs are truly easy-open and even easier to close with our slam-shut design. They are gas strut assisted so they'll never close on you and we have fitted these to hundreds of Land Cruisers across the United States so you can explore with confidence.
Fits 2008-2021 Toyota Land Cruiser and Lexus LX 570 (specify on order)
The optional Combo Lights (stop/turn/reverse) are highly recommended for customers that also get swing-outs.
For the LX570, we supply blank off plates for the reverse lights in the tailgate as they may come into contact with the bumper depending on the condition of your tailgate limiting straps. Therefore either the combo lights or one of the Rigid light options are required.
- Aluminum bodies with class-leading strength without the weight.
- Reinforced with ¼” steel frame brackets and stiffeners
- Integrated ½” steel recovery points
- Lightweight at only 110lbs (powder-coated bumper with hardware, no swing-outs)
- Bumper corners are shaped for a superior departure angle
- Retains the factory 2” hitch receiver, trailer plug & tow rating
- Integrated lighting options
- 40/40 dual swing arms allow easy opening in tight spaces, even when towing
- Modular design
- 100% designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
- Comes with a high-quality Grade 8/Grade 10.9 hardware kit
- Swing-outs are sold separately
Our rear bumper does not change or modify the factory hitch receiver, all factory towing specifications stay the same with our bumper installed.