Sliders are among the most critical armor components for a 60 series Land Cruiser, with body damage along the side being very costly to fix. Our step sliders function as an aesthetically pleasing step to enter and exit your cruiser but they also double as a fully functional rock slider that protects your investment.
The bodies of our step sliders are made from 10 gauge steel with substantial gusseting to get the required strength without adding too much weight. Our products are designed for tough off-road conditions, which is why we have reinforced our step sliders with four 3/8" thick steel mounting brackets per side with corresponding back plates that both bolt in to existing threaded frame holes and clamp securely around the frame
Our step sliders are topped with our supergrip texture panels which provide a sure-footed entry and exit from the vehicle even in inclement weather conditions.
Sliders ship raw metal, top tread plate does ship with the supergrip texture coating.
- 4 mounting brackets per side
- Installs without any welding, cutting, or drilling
- Super grip traction surface for surefooted entry & exit
- Absolute lowest point on the slider is a mere 3/4" below the frame
- recessed fasteners to protect them from damage or getting caught on obstacles.
- Additional hardware included to space brake lines and cables off of the frame to make room for the bracket backplates without fighting for room
- 100% designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
- Comes with high-quality Grade 8/Grade 10.9 hardware kit